Even if the spouses decide to separate amicably, it does not always follow that they will agree on the terms of the separation and settlement agreement. That is why it is essential that the parties be represented by competent matrimonial attorneys who understand the spouses’ rights and responsibilities and can explain the complex legal framework to the spouses. It may be difficult to divide or separate some of the marital property, and some tradeoffs may be necessary instead. Part of the difficulty in property division is in the closely-owned Businesses by one or both spouses. Valuation of such businesses may significantly affect the property division plan between the spouses, and skilled lawyers have certain knowledge basis and resources available to them to assist in the process.
At the Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy, we will meet with you to discuss your family, financial situation, and short-term and long-term goals. We will aggressively and skillfully negotiate on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome. Experienced Bucks County and Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania matrimonial attorney Leonid Mikityanskiy will help you resolve the following issues during a legal separation:
- Converting a separation and settlement agreement into a Divorce.
- Residing separately and apart.
- Equitable Distribution: separate ownership of marital property including real estate, business interests, bank accounts, investments, pension plans, jewelry and other assets.
- Alimony or Spousal Support and independent income of the parties.
- Debts and obligations of the parties.
- General and estate claims.
- Income tax issues and income tax returns.
- Child Custody and Visitation and Child Support.
- Consideration of Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements signed by the parties.
- Collaborative Divorce, settlement negotiations, or mediation.
- Domestic partnerships and LGBT issues.
The Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy represents clients in matrimonial matters concerning legal separation, separation and settlement agreements, and divorce in Bucks County and Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania. Contact experienced Bucks County, PA Family Law attorney Leonid Mikityanskiy at our Feasterville, PA office at (215) 357-1400 to discuss your legal separation questions today.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to schedule a confidential initial consultation.