Bucks County, PA
The Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy provides litigation services and legal counseling in all areas of family and matrimonial law, including representation in Family Court and Supreme Court of New York State. We help individuals defend their rights with respect to their families, children, and assets, and we help them to avoid mistakes that may have serious consequences in the future.
We provide the following family law services:
- Contested and uncontested Divorces, Collaborative Divorce, and settlement negotiations.
- Post-divorce modifications and enforcement.
- High Net Worth Divorces.
- Equitable Distribution or division of marital property.
- Spousal Support or Alimony.
- Child Custody and Visitation and Child Support.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements.
- Protection from abuse, domestic violence and restraining orders.
- Establishment of paternity and paternal rights.
- Legal separation and Separation and Settlement Agreements.
- Domestic partnerships and LGBT divorces and issues.
- Payment of attorneys’ fees by the spouse with the most assets or income.
The Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy, P.C. represents clients in Brooklyn, NY and Bucks County, PA. If you wish to discuss your family or matrimonial matters, please contact Leonid Mikityanskiy today at Brooklyn, NY office (718) 256-3210 or Bucks County, PA office at (215) 357-1400.
Fill out the form below to schedule a confidential initial consultation.
Excellent Attorney. A true professional.
Leo helped my family create an estate plan, for our family, and also business succession planning, for my parents. He worked diligently and tirelessly to make sure that we had everything covered, from asset protection, taxation, and creditor protection. We spent a lot of time working with Leo, and he always took his time with us, to make sure we understand everything. We also recommended Leo to our friends, and they were extremely pleased with his services as well. Thank you from Allen and Nancy.Allen R.
The Best !!!
Leo is a very thorough and competent professional . He always has my family's best interests in mind. He is helping us with Estate planning, Trust and Will creation. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody that needs a legal representationAnonymous
The Best Divorce Attorney!
Leo was my divorce attorney. He represented MY interests, and the divorce settlement was much better than I could even have though of. The other side, had it handled to them. Leo will fight, to get you the best possible outcome. Thank you again!Jonathan
Trusts for Real Property (home, real estate, rental property) Several methods are available to protect…
Many people are unaware of the need to plan ahead until something happens, and then…
When a couple gets a divorce and there are children involved, the court will decide…
Working from home meant we could vary snack and coffee breaks, change our desks or view, goof off, drink on the job, even spend the day in pajamas, and often meet to gossip or share ideas.