If you need a business contract drafted or negotiated, or would simply like an experienced attorney to review a proposed contract, please contact the Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy at 718-256-3210.
We provide ongoing legal support to small and medium-sized businesses, including:
- Shareholder, Partnership and LLC Operating Agreements;
- Joint Venture Agreements between individuals and/or businesses;
- Employee and independent contractor agreements, including Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation, and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Preparing disclosures, waivers and disclaimers for businesses;
- Consulting on management, operation and dissolution of companies;
- Advising businesses on corporate decisions and governance;
- Negotiating Business Buy-Sell Agreements, business contracts including sales or leases of goods, and providing services, residential/commercial leases, loan agreements including secured transactions, and Due Diligence; and
- Negotiating intellectual property and software licensing agreements.
Some of these agreements and documents, such as Shareholder and LLC Operating Agreements, should be drafted and signed when you start your business, but if you don’t have such an agreement, we can help you put proper business documentation in place now. At Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy, we are aware of the importance of defining shareholder and member rights in the events of sales, buyouts, or disability of the interest holders.
Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy has two locations: in Brooklyn, NY and Bucks County, PA, where it represents businesses and business owners. We can represent you with respect to any business transaction or agreement and ensure that your interests are appropriately protected in a binding contract. Having the proper business documentation in place now will minimize the risk you have to go to the courts to enforce your rights and remedies later. That’s why a good business agreement or contract will always consider the possibility of future litigation and include provisions that will not only help you stay out of the court system, which is a drawn out and expensive process, but will also give you important rights and remedies if you do have to resort to litigation.
Law Offices of Leo Mikityanskiy represents clients in Brooklyn, NY and Bucks County, PA. If you wish to discuss your business needs, please contact business attorney Leonid Mikityanskiy today at our Brooklyn, NY office at (718) 256-3210 or our Bucks County, PA office at (215) 357-1400.
Schedule A Consultation
Fill out the form below to schedule a confidential initial consultation.